The Fast X movie is the tenth instalment in the Fast & Furious franchise. Fast X movie was released on May 19, 2023, in cinemas. The film is directed by Louis Leterrier and stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, John Cena, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel, Sung Kang, Helen Mirren, Charlize Theron, and Jason Momoa. In this blog post, we will discuss everything about Fast X’s release date, star cast, facts, budget, and the Fast X collection.
|Directed by||Louis Leterrier|
|Main lead||Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez|
|Release date||18 May 2023, India|
|Movie budget||$340 million|
This movie was first released on 17 May 2023 in Belgium, France and Sweden. The film was released in India on 18 May 2023 and in the US and Canada, it was released on 19 May 2023.
Many talented actors were cast in this film. The Fast X cast features Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, John Cena, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang, Scott Eastwood, Daniela Melchior, Alan Ritchson, Helen Mirren, Brie Larson, Rita Moreno, Jason Statham, Jason Momoa, and Charlize Theron.
Box Office Collection:
It was a great film which also proved to be great in terms of earning at the box office. By the end of July, the film had grossed $146 million in the US and Canada and $574.2 million in other countries. Overall, the film grossed $720 million worldwide.
Facts about Fast X:
- The film’s title was originally Fast & Furious 10, but it was changed to Fast X in December 2021.
- The film was initially scheduled to be released on April 7, 2023, but it was pushed back to May 19, 2023.
- The film is set to feature a number of returning characters from previous Fast & Furious movies, as well as some new characters.
- The film is said to be the first instalment in a two-part finale for the Fast & Furious franchise.
- The film is rumoured to feature a number of high-octane action sequences, including a car chase on the Great Wall of China.
- The film is expected to be a box office success, as the Fast & Furious franchise has been one of the most successful film franchises ever.
Additional facts about the Fast X:
- The film’s budget is estimated to be around $340 million, making it one of the most expensive films ever made.
- The film was shot in various locations around the world such as Rome, London, Los Angeles and Rio de Janeiro.
- The film’s official trailer was released on December 16, 2022.
- “Jason Momoa” joins the cast as the film’s main villain, reportedly playing a genetically enhanced super soldier.
- The film will feature a number of high-octane action sequences, including a car chase on the Great Wall of China, a plane crash, and a submarine battle.
- The Fast X movie is the first instalment in a two-part finale for the Fast & Furious franchise.
- The second instalment, Fast X, is scheduled to be released in theatres on April 7, 2024.
- “Justin Lin”, who directed the previous four Fast & Furious movies, was originally scheduled to direct Fast X as well. However, he left the project in April 2022 due to creative differences.
- “Louis Leterrier”, who directed the 2008 film “The Incredible Hulk” and the 2014 film “Now You See Me”, was hired to replace Lin as director in May 2022.
The movie was a thrilling and action-packed film that will please fans of the franchise. The movie’s cast was full of talented stars who make this movie to the next level with their performances.
This is all about Fast X. So far in this blog, we have talked about the release date, star cast, collection, and facts about Fast X. If you haven’t seen the movie yet, do watch this tremendous action thriller.