Close this search box.
Close this search box.

Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour will be available on Disney+

Share on:

The Eras Tour by Taylor Swift, available on Disney+, will launch on March 14 and includes bonus tracks like "Cardigan," which helped make her a billionaire.
taylor swift the eras tour

The thrilling Eras Tour by Taylor Swift takes fans on a tour across her wide range of musical influences. Every phase is honoured with enthralling performances and breathtaking visuals, from the pop anthems that catapulted her to international success to the rural twang of her early singles. While excitedly awaiting glimpses of Swift’s future self, fans relish in the nostalgia of her previous personalities. Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour (Taylor’s Version) is releasing early, building on the growing excitement and promises to be an amazing experience for both new and returning fans.

When will Disney+ start airing Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour?

The Eras Tour (Taylor’s Version), which was initially slated for release on March 15, will go live on Disney+ one day early, on March 14, at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET. This three-and-a-half-hour expanded version of the performance film provides more insight to the 14-time Grammy winner’s artistic journey. Enthusiasts can anticipate four more acoustic tracks, an exclusive offering not found in movie theatres or the earlier digital editions accessible on services like Apple TV and Prime Video.

“We’re going to be showing the entire concert for the first time, which includes the “cardigan” and four more songs from the acoustic section! Major surprise: I’m calling it Swift | Eras Tour (Taylor’s Version).” The singer, 34, shared the announcement on Instagram.

Swift made another big news after her remarkable address at the Grammy Awards: her eleventh studio album, The Tortured Poets Department, will be out on April 19.

Which additional songs are included in Disney+’s The Eras Tour?

Eras Tour (Taylor Version) on Disney+ features acoustic versions of popular songs including Maroon, Death by a Thousand Cuts, You Are in Love, and I Can See You in addition to the captivating Cardigan.

The cardigan was revealed at the first streaming announcement, which created a sense of expectation. Fans then got to see a preview of Maroon when the official teaser for the Taylor’s Version concert video was released on March 4. In the week preceding the Disney+ premiere, Swift herself finally shared the remaining three tracks on Good Morning America.

According to reports Taylor Swift’s film The Eras Tour has made an astounding amount of money at the box office, reaching $261 million worldwide and surpassing $180 million in domestic sales. The key factor that has enabled Swift to become a millionaire is this enormous success. The star’s billion-dollar wealth was mostly forged within the first two weeks of screenings when about $35 million was made. According to Variety, Swift received 57% of ticket sales proceeds under her contract with AMC, with theatres keeping the remaining 43% of earnings.

Also read:

Adult film star Emily Willis was admitted to a celebrity rehabilitation centre and is still in critical condition

Fans are astonished by Oppenheimer: Cillian Murphy’s leading part thrill

Share On:

By Author

You Might Also Like